Saturday, March 22, 2008

Week ?

I'm not even sure what week it is, and I guess it really doesn't matter. The important thing is that I'm still moving forward, despite everything that is going on around me. When I weighed in this morning I was pleased to see 204.5. While I'm very anxious to get back under 200 again, it was a thrill to see a number lower than 205 on the scale.

I'm especially proud of this because I've been stress eating this week. With Mikey's surgery (see Michael's Site for more info), it's been hard to keep control. Fortunately surgery #1 is now behind us and we can focus on getting well.

I'll keep it brief today as I am exhausted from the last few day's events. That, and there's a baby that wants his mama . . . I have to go find her - LOL!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey! Where'd you go?