Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Year Bites the Dust

Wow, it has been over a year since my last post. Where did the time go? Oh yeah, work, baby, work, travel, work, new business, work . . .

I do find it interesting that this seems to be the time of year I start to think about weight loss again. I start looking around at all the plans - Weight Watchers, Jenny, Nutrisystem - trying to decide if I should take the plunge again. When I did NS the first time I started in March. Very interesting.

The good news is that, in this year, I've managed to maintain my weight. So, it's nice to know that I can maintain once I finally reach goal. But, on the down side, there's another year gone where I didn't take the opportunity to finally get to where I want to be.

So, here I sit today, trying to decide if I'm ready. I've had many false starts this year, and I don't want another one. This time I want to finish, and, if I can't get there, I don't want to start yet.

No comments: