Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Starting Again

Okay, I've given it a lot of thought since my last post and have decided it is time to begin again. This time will be different because I know I can do it - I've done it before. I think it's taken me this long to let go of the fact that I gained weight back. You know what? It happened, and it is what it is.

I know that when I was at 179.5 I felt better - sexier - more confident. I felt this even though I wasn't at my goal weight. They way I'm looking at it now is that I can only improve from where I am now - 210.

You know, it's hard to see that 210 again, but I'm trying to remember I saw 250 at one point in my life. So, while it's hard to know that I gained over 30 pounds back, I do take comfort that I still kept 40 pounds off.

So, I begin anew. I've ordered NS food off of ebay - about 6 weeks worth. I'll be honest - I'm not looking forward to the food again, but it darn well worked for me before, so I know it will work again. My plan is to eat the food for 6 weeks and then go back to NS on my own. I'm also going to track WW points while I'm on NS. Who knows - maybe the reason I've been struggling with WW is because my points are too high? Anyway, I know that WW is the plan for the long haul, but I've got to get a good kick start.

My food hasn't arrived yet, so this week will be about NS without the food. Wish me luck.

No comments: