Sunday, February 03, 2008

Week #1: Yeah, yeah, another Week #1

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know this is at least my 3rd "Week #1."

Well, get over it. I finally have! LOL!

This week showed a 0.5 pound loss. Kind of lame for week #1. But, considering that the scale was going up and up and up and up, I'm glad to have reversed the trend. Plus, training and nutrition were not 100% on point this week.

Good Things for the Week
-Worked out 3 times
-Started weight lifting (yeah, I'm gonna be BUFF!)
-Swam laps 1 time
-Stayed on nutrition plan 75% of time

Bad Things for the Week
-Avoided the bike
-Did not run
-Strayed from nutrition plan 25% of time (and when I strayed, I strayed BIG!)
-Had a margarita

So, when you take the good and add in the bad, I'm pretty darn happy with a loss.

I need to get back to working out 6 days a week, but I know that won't happen this week. I have a lot going on at work and have some work-related functions I have to attend afterhours, so I'll be doing good to make it 3 times. But, I WILL make it at least 3 times this week.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I know exactly where you are coming from! I think I'm starting week one for..what the 5th time?? I eat at night time while I'm up doing homework and ALONE!!! I find if I can keep my hands as busy as my mind I'm ok but let me sit and read some boring textbook and its all over baby! I start craving anything! Its amazing that even after you think you have cleaned all the junk out of your cabinets, that there is still something you can make into a fattening snack!!

Emily said...

Sounds like a realistic assessment of your week. Congrats on your loss, and good luck keeping it up this week!

Emily said...

Hey. I came to check on you. How are you doing???