Sunday, March 26, 2006

Time for Show & Tell

03/26/2006

Okay, I know I've been promising for a while to get some pics posted, but every time I take pics of myself I go into this spiral of depression . . . "I'm not really THAT big, am I?" (Um, yeah, you ARE!)

Well, yesterday I had Vince take some pics and, while I'm still a big girl, I do see a difference. And, these pics only show a 16.5 lb change! I do not have any pics of me at my max weight of 238 or my beginning NS weight of 231.5. For so long I've avoided the camera like a bad date.

So, here they are! I really notice a difference in my face (down to 1 extra chin - LOL) and in my back and behind. I notice a slight difference in the tummy, but that's always been where I carry the bulk of my weight.

Image hosting by Photobucket

So, what do you think? Do you see a difference? Please say yes! LOL!

With friendship,

Care'

No comments: