Saturday, March 25, 2006

Week #10 Results: Milestone Goal Reached

03/24/2006

Oh my! I am absolutely thrilled this morning! When I weighed in this morning I hit the 206.5 mark. That means I've met my first milestone goal of a 25% total loss! That also means I owe you guys some pics! So, when Vince decides to drag his behind out of bed, we'll get shooting. I am definately noticing a difference, so I hope you will too.

Wow . . . 25 lbs gone. On one hand that sounds like a lot, and I guess it is. On the other hand, it doesn't sound big at all. Here's what I mean . . . by losing only 25 lbs:

1. My energy level is higher
2. I feel healthier
3. I've dropped 2.5 jean sizes
4. My hair, skin and nails are stronger and shinier
5. I feel sexier
6. I feel more confident

Now, isn't that a lot of great stuff for only 25 lbs?

With friendship,

Care'

No comments: