Saturday, March 04, 2006

Week #7 Results - 20 lbs Gone!

03/04/2006

Well, it's been another successful week on NS, despite the extra stress I've had to deal with. Yes, it was only a 1.5 lb loss, but I'll gladly take it! I've officially hit the 20 lb lost mark and it feels wonderful. This past week I've received a lot of compliments, so people are definately noticing the difference. I keep catching Vince staring at me! LOL! I guess I'll have to fight him off with a stick when I reach my goal weight.

My big plans for the weekend include sewing, sewing and sewing. I really need to be at work because we are so behind, but I think a relaxing weekend may be better for my health. Have a wonderful weekend!

With friendship,

Care'

1 comment:

Karon said...

Congratulations on your loss this week. You're doing great!