Saturday, March 11, 2006

Week #8 Results - Another .50 lb Bites the Dust!

03/11/2006

Well, I have to say I'm not estatic about a .50 lb loss, but I'll take it. The last couple of weeks have been tough on the old diet. Week #7 was an emotional roller coaster with Jake, and it took every ouce of resolve I had to not drown my stress with food. This week has been the opposite - I haven't been eating much at all. We have a lot going on right now at work with tons of code due in a very short period of time, so I've been working extra hours this week. I think I hit 40 hours by Thursday at 8:00 a.m. So, I was doing well with breakfast and lunch, but dinner was being skipped. I only got in a few of the desserts this week too. It seems so strange that eating very few calories (I'm guessing I was eating less than 750) would cause your body to hold on to the weight, but it is so true. I also wasn't performing 100% on the water intake and the exerice went out the window.

So, starting right now, today, this very minute, I'm back on plan 100%. In the last couple of weeks I've missed having that great energy level and the feeling of being able to take on the world. I want it back! LOL!

Here's to a great week!

With friendship,

Care'

1 comment:

Karon said...

Wishing you a great weight loss week this week. At least you know what to do, now.