Sunday, July 30, 2006

Week #28: No Loss - AGAIN!

07/30/2006

No loss.

But, I didn't really expect one since I have NOT been good this week. Everyone has wanted to go to lunch or dinner this week since I'm about to leave the job, so the temptation has been difficult to overcome. Plus, the stress related to the house is really getting to me. I need to figure out how to rearrange my living/dining/bedroom to get my treadmill where I can use it again. I don't want to exercise right now, but I think I may need the outlet.

Hey wait - that means I'll have a gym/living/dining/bedroom.

Great.

Gotta run . . . there's yet another project I need to work on for the house.

With friendship,

Care'

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Stress = sucks.

One room to live in = sucks

Dinner out = awesome

No gain = priceless

You're still doing it! Keep it up!!!!

Caré said...

LOL Melissa! You crack me up!

heavenlydm said...

It must be nice to be almost done with that job! I think maintaining is definitely better than gaining :0). Remember the big picture!