Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Melissa!

Rules: The player of this game starts with "Five weird things/habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose five people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their five weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag five more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I'll start with the strangest one of all. Have you ever squirted some dish soap into your kitchen sink and then turned on the water to clean up? You rinse the bubbles out and you're all done, right? A few hours later you turn on the dishwasher which causes the bubbles to rise back into the sink and sort of "breath . . . ." Um, yeah, that freaks me out. When I was preggo, it would make me barf.

2. Speaking of preggo . . . I developed super-human smell when I was pregnant with Jacob. I could smell things a mile away. I remember one time I smelled a can of stain that had been opened on the other side of the building where they were doing construction. I STILL have my super-human sense of smell. No one is safe blowing gas around me. You WILL be busted.

3. I'm a huge heavy metal fan. What's so weird about that? We'll it doesn't add up when you look at me. I'm ultra-conservative and dress like a banker. I just don't seem the type to show up at a White Zombie concert. Oh, and when I do show up they usually think I'm a nark . . . just because my socks match my shirt . . .

4. I'm a clean FREAK! I cannot STAND dirt. Most people think my desk at work is unoccupied because it is so clean. (Now, if you are up-to-date on my house situation, you can imagine that I'm about at my wits end.)

5. Now this is really weird. I constantly refer to myself as being weird, but I cannot think of a 5th thing. I seriously pondered this over the last 24 hours. (Maybe that's weird?)

Now, time to tag some other weird people. I choose Emily, Diane, Jesi, Karon and Neil.

With friendship,

Care'

No comments: