Saturday, August 19, 2006

Week #31: Back on Track - Again!

08/19/2006

I'm back on track.

Those 2 pounds that had snuck back on are officially gone. And this time, they are gone for good!

I really did well this week - worked out twice and stayed on plan. I even did much better on water. And you know what? I feel better! The plan this week is to exercise three times, be more consistent with water and stay on plan 100%. Hopefully I'll see the weight dropping off fast again when my food arrives. I plan to order it today!

I started the new job this week. The verdict is still out. I miss my old co-workers terribly. Of course, when you work as many hours as you do with your co-workers, I guess that's to be expected. It probably doesn't help that I'm a little overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time. Overwhelmed by the number of things that I'd like to get accomplished in the new position, but underwhelmed because the pace is pretty slow. So, we'll see. I'm sure I'll adjust soon.

In the meantime, I'm using the down time to focus on ME again and to make sure I am truly back on track.

With friendship,

Care'

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck on your new job. Check out my blog for a video honoring ye olde occupational. Also, congrats on being back on track!

Emily said...

Sorry about the job. It's hard to be away from the people you used to work with. Congrats on losing the two pounds. Great job getting back on track!