Saturday, February 25, 2006

Week #6 Results

02/25/2006

I'm back from my business trip and am happy to report a 2.5 lb loss! I truly am surprised that I lost because it was a struggle trying to eat healthy during dinner time. It wasn't so much that I was tempted as it was just plain difficult to find something on the menu that fit into the plan. I guess I did better than I thought! I was prepared to see the scale move up and decided that I would be thrilled if it stayed the same. I literally did a double-take this morning when I saw the scale move downward.

So, that means I've beat yet another mini-goal and am racing towards my next one of 210!

With friendship,

Care'

1 comment:

Karon said...

Congratulations! What a success to lose weight on a business trip. I hope the same happens to me this week.