Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekends are Tough!

1/30/2006

So far I have been very good on my diet - almost perfect (I would give myself a 97% - LOL), but I'm finding that the weekends are the hardest. Maybe it's because I'm not on a set schedule or maybe it's because I'm preparing food for my DH and DS that I can't have . . . but getting through the weekend without falling off the wagon is tough!

I was also feeling down this weekend. I think taking the "before" pics did it for me. I'm so frustrated with myself for allowing me to get this way and for being in complete denial about my health and weight for so long. What else am I fooling myself about?

I calculated the number of weeks it would take to reach my goal assuming a 2 lb per week loss, and it's 44 weeks. Wow. I really wish I could flash forward and see myself in 44 weeks - that would be great motivation. 44 weeks sounds so long, especially when you think that not every week will be 2 lbs. But, as I always remind myself, I didn't put it on overnight so it's not going to come off overnight, no matter how much I want it too.

I guess I'm feeling a bit down right now, but I'm not giving up - I REFUSE to give up!

With friendship,

Care'

No comments: